Skip to content
Top Ten Reasons to Have a Library Class Visit
- It’s free.
- It’s fun.
- It has something for everyone.
- It encourages them to get excited about books and reading.
- It builds good homework & research skills.
- It helps them visit new worlds; both real and imaginary.
- It provides students with free access to computers and the Internet.
- It introduces students to fun programs at no cost.
- It helps create life-long learners who have the tools to help themselves.
- Without your help they might miss out on this wonderful resource!
Bring your class into the Library for a tour and so much more!
- Get their own library card
- Storytelling or Book talks
- Choose their own books
- Learn research skills
- Theme-specific presentations on request
- To arrange a class visit please call or email at least one week in advance.
- Please ensure all students without a library card receive a registration form.
- Please return library card forms to the library on the day of the visit.
- Please remind students who already have a card to bring it on the day of the visit.
- Children will be permitted to borrow 1-3 books at the visit.
- Each student will be provided with a date due slip.
- Parents are responsible for returning the books to the library.
- If you need to cancel, please call as early as possible to reschedule.