NoveList K-8 contains enhanced subject access for over 60,000 fiction titles aimed at the K-8 population. Full-text reviews from sources like School Library Journal and Booklist are available for many titles.
NoveList K-8, a fiction database, is designed with a bright, appealing layout especially for elementary and middle schools. The “Working with Kids” section of the Browse panel on the homepage provides a single location to access all of the curricular materials such as our Grab and Go Book Lists, BookTalks, Picture Book Extenders and more.
- find reading suggestions for kids or adults.
- find “read-a-likes” based on appeal factors
- search for favorite authors, genres, subject areas
- find plot summaries for your favorite books.
- get resources to help you facilitate book discussion groups.
- get recommendations from reading experts.