We have reopened the library under regular summer hours but with some changes due to COVID-19.
- Library users must self-assess for COVID-19 before entering the library, wear a mask while in the library, and hand sanitize upon entering the library.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Returns will remain contactless and will only be accepted through the outdoor book return bin.
- Computer lab use is by appointment only and sessions arena hour in length.
- Curbside pick-up will remain available.
- Garbage tags, faxing, copying, and printing services are available – method of payment is by cash.
- Wi-Fi is available in the parking lot.
For detailed information, please contact the library circulation desk at (807) 825-3315 ext 222.